At The Women’s Resource Centre we have many different services for women who are looking for advocacy. We have our Community Resource Advocate who can assist women in navigating various services throughout Westman.
Our Community Resource Advocate acts as a support for women who need assistance navigating the resources available in Brandon/Westman. Our advocate can assist women in a variety of issues these include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting women in filling out documentation, including Manitoba Housing
- Accessing relevant rental listings
- Accompaniment to a variety of appointments
- Connecting women to needed services in Westman
- Assistance with Protection Orders
- Assistance with filing police reports
- Referrals to Victim’s Compensation
For more information or to book an appointment, contact our Community Resource Advocate at (204) 726-8632 ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.